Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update

A quick update....

I haven't been on top of my 'working out' game. I think I worked out twice last week.... 

I told myself I would try to work out 5 days this week, hopefully Monday through Friday, and that isn't off to such a great start considering that it's only Tuesday and I didn't go Monday...

But we are definitely going tonight....

I haven't been doing a calorie count really anymore. I am just trying to make a conscious effort to eat better, and less. 

I also haven't been drinking as much water as I want and need. 

So basically I have been slackin! Time to get back on my game  :)

So I hope to go to the gym today, Thursday, and Friday. And Wednesdays we are doing tag football with a big group of friends. So that will be a definite workout and I will skip the gym on those days.

Last week PJ came back super sore (and was for the next few days!) and exhausted after last week's football game. I didn't go last week because I had errands to run. But this week I am. It sounds like a fun way to keep in shape. And is a nice change from the treadmills and ellipticals, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment